What does a $5,900 Kitchen Look Like?
A Million Bucks.
The cost of your new kitchen and granite countertops will depend on lots of factors including the size, layout, and finishes you choose. But if you’re budget-conscious and looking for an idea of what to expect, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve partnered with American-made brands to bring you a $5,900 kitchen with granite countertops that will impress. It’s based on a standard size 10′ by 10′ kitchen, and the pieces you’ll need to make that space both functional and beautiful.
- Wall Cabinets (1 36″x12″, 1 30″x12″, 1 24″x30″, 3 18″x30″, 1 Corner 24″x30″)
- Base Cabinets (2 18”, 1 36” Sink Base, 1 42” Corner, 1 Filler)
- Accessories: Toekick, Crown Molding, Hardware
- 16 granite countertop choices and a stainless steel sink
- 7 door styles with 19 different color combinations
You can come to our showroom to see a full display of a real kitchen with granite countertops that costs just $5,900. Then one of our experienced kitchen designers will work with you one-on-one to get your space measured and choose the options to fit your style and functional needs. We can’t wait to get started!