Free Professional In-Home Measuring Services
Leave the measurements to us!
Having accurate measurements is essential when installing new kitchen cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, appliances and more. That’s why we are happy to handle this for you.
If you’re considering doing business with us, come to our showroom. We’ll take some time to understand your needs and preferences, make preliminary selections and plans, and understand the scope of your project.
Then, with that information, we will come out to your home and professionally measure your project for free, with no obligation. This will allow us to put together firm pricing for your review.
Ready to to get started? You can contact us here.
How To Measure a Kitchen or Bath On Your Own
If you’d like to get started on your own to get some ballpark prices, here is a how-to guide for measuring.
- Get some graph paper (you can download it here if needed).
- Draw a sketch of your kitchen following the above diagram as a sample. Show all window and door openings. Measurement of door and window openings should include moldings.
- Fill in all dimensions. Measure each section of the wall and the overall dimensions of the wall. The total of the sections should add up to the overall wall dimension.
- Measure ceiling height or measure from the floor to the bottom of the soffits, if soffits are involved.
- Measure all existing appliances that are going to be used in the kitchen. Show whether refrigerator or freezer hinges are on the left or right side of the appliance.
- Do not measure existing cabinets. Measure kitchen walls as though the kitchen was bare.
We are Committed to Accuracy and Your Satisfaction
An accurate measurement helps our professional designers use all of the space in your kitchen efficiently. Even if you do come to the showroom with your own measurements, our professional staff will measure your kitchen before we order any product, and they will be put through our comprehensive technical review.
Interested in learning more?
Come visit our showroom in Old Forge to see full-size cabinet displays and more, and get your project started!